Saturday, September 22, 2012

I. For Ease of Use

After my first essential oil purchase, I was very excited to start using them. However, my husband was a little less than thrilled. You see, he spends a lot of time using computers and has developed a very strong preference to have clean hands. Well, dumping essential oils out of bottles and rubbing them all over ailing body parts is usually not conducive to having clean hands, so I had to get creative. =)


I began putting my essential oils in roll-on bottles, and even put smaller roll-on bottles of the oils my husband used most, along with whatever else he needed (On Guard Protecting Throat Drops pictured), in a little tray for his desk at work. He now uses his oils more often and keeps his hands nice and clean. Success!


We love the roll-on bottles so much, that we put all of our oils in them. A happy coincidence followed as I discovered my 2 year old son finds our oils much easier to use and doesn't make nearly as many messes. 

2 comments:

  1. Where is the cheapest place to get the roll on bottles? I want a few for my OnGuard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find all the different sizes (and colors even) of roll-on bottles I use, as well as other glass and plastic bottles and containers for varying uses at: http://www.aromatools.com/Default.asp

      Delete