Pumpkin Ginger Waffles
1 1/4 C Flour
1 1/2 t Baking Powder
1/2 t Baking Soda
1/4 t Salt
3 Drops Cinnamon Bark CPTG Essential Oil
2 Drops Ginger CPTG Essential Oil
2 Large Eggs
3/4 C Buttermilk
1/2 C Pumpkin Puree
1/2 C Sugar
3/4 t Vanilla
3 T Butter, melted and cooled slightly
Mix dry and wet ingredients separately, then whisk together just until combined. Cook in waffle iron and enjoy! These were so sweet and delicious I didn't even need syrup... so I opted for whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg. ;)
Pumpkin French Toast
2 Large Eggs
1/4 C Milk of your choice
1/4 C Pumpkin Puree
1/4 t Vanilla
3 Drops On Guard CPTG Essential Oil Blend -OR- 1 t Pumpkin Pie Spice
2 T Brown Sugar
8 Slices Bread of your choice
Mix ingredients (except bread) in a pie plate or other flat container, coat bread on both sides, and cook over medium heat 2-3 minutes per side until golden brown. In my typical style I enjoyed this recipe with whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg... reminiscent of pumpkin pie, yum!


No comments:
Post a Comment